Aircraft share agreement: two owners
Comprehensive document to regulate the fractional (shared) ownership of an aircraft between two parties.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This agreement covers any situation where two people or sets of people share ownership and use of an aircraft for leisure or business. The agreement has been drawn to as to regulate occupation where only one owner uses the aircraft at any one time. However, there is nothing to prevent a second owner sharing time with another owner.
We offer two versions here. One is for a situation where only two parties share - two individuals or two families, or whatever. The other is designed for more than two parties. There are links to other documents at the end of this one.
Even if ownership of your aircraft is registered with some organisation, the particulars will not record the shares in which the aircraft is held. So If you own 60% and I own 40% we have to record that in some other document. If we do not do so, “the Law” will assume we own in the shares in which we contributed to the purchase price. This may or may not be the same thing. These Net Lawman agreements specifically record the shares. They also record shares which may be owned by someone who is not a registered owner. Such an interest is called a beneficial interest.
Application and features
- Comprehensive fractional ownership document for any type of aircraft
- Sensible and practical provisions for shared ownership
- Written in plain English
- Explanatory notes to guide you
- Terms of beneficial interest - beneficial trusts provision
- Price and payment for the aircraft
- How many people allowed in the aircraft at one time and who they may be
- Who and how will manage payment of expenses
- Purchase of accessories for the aircraft – how they are purchased, whom they belong to
- Management of the aircraft, including operating costs
- Undertakings by the parties
- Alternative exit strategies
- Timetable in the form of a schedule to allow you to arrange who will have the aircraft when
- Effect of termination
- Alternative exit strategies
- Other legal provisions
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again"Colin Poole
"I have found the product exactly what I wanted and the notes helpful - as well as it being easy to locate, buy and download. There should be a better way of making your product more widely known. I have recently had experience of a tailor-made lease and this left a lot to be desired - whereas your product is well researched and ticks all the boxes."Ted