Variation of employment contract: letter to employee
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Simple, because circumstances change. For example, your business may need to relocate, or there may be changes in the law requiring you to increases an employee’s wage. Any changes to en employee’s terms and conditions must be recorded. This document includes five letters of the most frequent changes to an employment contract. Of course they can be amended to suit other, less common variations too.
These agreements are suitable for:
- All employers, in any type of business
The document includes provision for:
- Letter to vary work location;
- Letter to vary work status;
- Letter to increase pay;
- Letter to change employee’s small tasks and responsibilities;
- Letter to increase annual leave;
- Confirmation to employee that the remainder of the employment contract has not been changed;
- Option for the employee to dispute the changes.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers
- Written in plain English
- With explanatory notes and guidance
- Letter to vary work location
- Letter to vary work status
- Letter to increase pay
- Letter to change employee’s small tasks and responsibilities
- Letter to increase annual leave
- Confirmation to employee that the remainder of the employment contract has not been changed
- Option for the employee to dispute the changes
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K
"Compared to the costs quoted by our lawyers your service is an absolute bargain. We can now invest our money where it really matters!"Gary Morrison