Variation of employment contract: letter to employee
Pack of documents including five formal, effective letters, each varying a different term of the most common variations of a contract.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Simple, because circumstances change. For example, your business may need to relocate, or there may be changes in the law requiring you to increases an employee’s wage. Any changes to en employee’s terms and conditions must be recorded. This document includes five letters of the most frequent changes to an employment contract. Of course they can be amended to suit other, less common variations too.
These agreements are suitable for:
- All employers, in any type of business
The document includes provision for:
- Letter to vary work location;
- Letter to vary work status;
- Letter to increase pay;
- Letter to change employee’s small tasks and responsibilities;
- Letter to increase annual leave;
- Confirmation to employee that the remainder of the employment contract has not been changed;
- Option for the employee to dispute the changes.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers
- Written in plain English
- With explanatory notes and guidance
- Letter to vary work location
- Letter to vary work status
- Letter to increase pay
- Letter to change employee’s small tasks and responsibilities
- Letter to increase annual leave
- Confirmation to employee that the remainder of the employment contract has not been changed
- Option for the employee to dispute the changes
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"I appreciate your patience. I have to say though it took me a while (I had almost given up) to come across your internet site, but I was quite impressed with the manoverabilty of the site itself and the services it offers. Normally I am very cautious about internet services and am pleasantly impressed by you professional response. Without doubt I will definitely be recommending yourselves to others."Razwana
"I found the documents easy to use and great value. I feel the service is easy to use and good value for money"Sean McNicholas