Variation of employment contract
- Length:5 pages (900 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Circumstances change and your business will need to adapt. For example, your business may need to relocate, or there may be changes in the law requiring you to increases an employee’s wage. Any changes to en employee’s terms and conditions must be recorded. This document includes five letters of the most frequent changes to an employment contract. Of course they can be amended to suit other, less common variations too.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers
- Written in plain English
- With explanatory notes and guidance
- Letter to vary work location
- Letter to vary work status
- Letter to increase pay
- Letter to change employee’s small tasks and responsibilities
- Letter to increase annual leave
- Confirmation to employee that the remainder of the employment contract has not been changed
- Option for the employee to dispute the changes