Statutory demand notice: service on a company
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
If you issue a statutory demand, you can follow it up 21 days later with a winding up petition. There is nothing, but nothing that concentrates someone’s mind more than prospective wipe out. Of course, if you have done your homework, you never need to issue the petition.
The procedure is very easy to follow. All you need are a couple of forms and a stamp; no solicitors, no court fees.
Who will use this document?
any person or company for use in the recovery of money.
Application and features
- Statutory demand form issues under section 289 of the Companies Act 1993
- Explanatory notes on how to complete the form and what to do next
- Statement of claim to support the demand
- Example letter to Debtor Company enclosing statutory demand
- Example letter withdrawing the demand when the debtor pays
- Template letter and forms
- Full example text completed in the Net Lawman version to guide you with the wording you might use
- Drafting notes to help you further
- Example letter you might send to your debtor with the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"Yes the document was very useful, easy to read and understand and contained everything I needed. I will definitely refer to your site in the future. "Vicky Gregory
"I needed an Agreement and Google, as always, was where I headed. I found the Net Lawman site and initially I thought I needed a relationship type Agreement but the Lodger one was absolutely perfect.
I didn't think it would be so easy so would recommend your website to anybody who was looking for an Agreement to suit their needs."Wendy Auger