Security services contract
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
The purpose of this agreement is to regulate the relationship between the client and the security Services provider (which is a company) in connection with the security Services to be provided for the designated premises.
The security agency must be professional and offer highly trained and certified guards capable of providing the level of security and protection that suits the client’s’ business and operations and matches the risk potential.
- The security Services provider and the client both can use this agreement.
- This agreement provides flexibility by the way of choosing the description of the rendered security Services and option for relevant schedules.
- This agreement is comprehensive in the manner to cover all the relevant aspects involved in this type of service including provisions relating to:
- Firearms and the equipment which the security personnel will use for the performance of their services
- Price and Payment
- Intellectual property
- No competition
- Extent and limitation of liability
- Premature termination and its consequences
- Miscellaneous clause about waiver, force majeure, notice and service, dispute resolution etc
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again"Colin Poole
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K