Product assembly and finishing agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this product assembly and finish agreement
This agreement for manufacture from your parts or materials has been drawn to cover the structure of a complicated deal in simple terms you can edit yourself.
The essence is that you can produce a product but need someone else to add supplementary parts, before it is ready to sell. That other firm will then test, label and pack, before return to you. Maybe you have had your product made abroad and need final stages at home to qualify as “Made in New Zealand”.
Your product could be any, from a fashion item to an industrial pump to a food product.
We leave it to you to provide your specification for design, finished product and standards to be achieved along the way.
- Favours you who wants to order the work to be done so puts you in the driving seat
- Takes you logically through the practical provisions you will need
- Assumes your intellectual property is of great value and must be protected.
- Suitable for a contract with foreign manufacturer
Contents of this product assembly and finish agreement
The most important provisions are likely to be:
- Warranties by both parties
- Scope of work - what exactly is the deal
- Design reviews, product testing and quality assurance
- Setup costs
- Payment for product development
- Price for quantity
- Packaging and delivery
- Risk and retention of title if they go bust
- Use of sub-contractors
- Confidential Information, including your intellectual property
- Option to terminate on change of control
- Rules for publicity and / or announcements
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K
"Yes the document was very useful, easy to read and understand and contained everything I needed. I will definitely refer to your site in the future. "Vicky Gregory