No smoking policy
A comprehensive Non-Smoking Policy designed to integrate lasting effects in the workplace. Aids in compliance with health and safety legislation as well as promoting a healthier work environment.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
A comprehensive No-Smoking Policy designed to integrate lasting effects in the workplace. Aids in compliance with health and safety legislation as well as promoting a healthier work environment.
How to use:
- It is essential to introduce the policy firmly yet steadily. Discuss the policy with a variety of employees from all sections of the organisation. It should be debated and all employees represented fairly in order to achieve lasting success regards a reduction in the number of smokers;
- Once implemented, all employees should have access to a copy of the policy and it should be added to where ever appropriate;
- Employees should be reminded about the policy regularly;
- Employees should be encouraged to give up smoking and should be given guidance and counselling wherever possible.
Application and features
- Model policy for any organisation
- In plain English with explanatory notes
- Principles of a No Smoking Policy
- Reasons for implementing a No Smoking Policy
- References to health and safety legislation – showing that a ban on smoking in public places will be enforced
- The policy – which can be amended and added to as necessary
- Guidelines for smooth integration of the policy
- Methods of enforcement
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"Yes the document was very useful, easy to read and understand and contained everything I needed. I will definitely refer to your site in the future. "Vicky Gregory
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K