No smoking policy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
A comprehensive No-Smoking Policy designed to integrate lasting effects in the workplace. Aids in compliance with health and safety legislation as well as promoting a healthier work environment.
How to use:
- It is essential to introduce the policy firmly yet steadily. Discuss the policy with a variety of employees from all sections of the organisation. It should be debated and all employees represented fairly in order to achieve lasting success regards a reduction in the number of smokers;
- Once implemented, all employees should have access to a copy of the policy and it should be added to where ever appropriate;
- Employees should be reminded about the policy regularly;
- Employees should be encouraged to give up smoking and should be given guidance and counselling wherever possible.
Application and features
- Model policy for any organisation
- In plain English with explanatory notes
- Principles of a No Smoking Policy
- Reasons for implementing a No Smoking Policy
- References to health and safety legislation – showing that a ban on smoking in public places will be enforced
- The policy – which can be amended and added to as necessary
- Guidelines for smooth integration of the policy
- Methods of enforcement
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"I found the documents easy to use and great value. I feel the service is easy to use and good value for money"Sean McNicholas
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K