Licence agreement to use part of home as an office
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a not a lease but a license. It does not create a legal interest in land. A license is less formal, and in certain circumstances, very useful. The property owner is effectively saying "OK, you can occupy my property for a while, but I can interrupt at any time and ask you to leave". To a property owner, the plus side is the extra control he retains over the tenant. To the tenant, there is increased flexibility.
This document is exclusively for the use of a director of a company who effectively works. From home and wants to set up provision for claiming home expenses against taxable income.
This document includes minimal and usual provisions in simple format.
Application and features
- Suitable for work from home directors
- Flexible, practical paragraphs provide ideas for you to mould
- Explanatory notes to guide you
- Aids with proper administration of tax and self employment issues
- Details of the parties
- Property details
- Licence Fee: can be changed to suit you
- Licence fee inclusions such as services and rates
- Payment provisions: all payments the tenant might have to make
- Use allowed
- Licensee’s promises
- Other usual provisions to protect your interest
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again"Colin Poole
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.