This agreement sets out the terms between an introducer and a business, where the introducer will scout, solicit, introduce and refer new clients and generate new business for your business. It grants no rights to the introducer to sell the goods or services.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
In some businesses you need agents or distributors working in that capacity to sell your goods or services. In others, the best business might be gained by using someone who is probably not a professional salesman but who “just happens” to be in a position to help.
This agreement is most likely to be useful to a business selling high value goods or taking high value orders.
- Someone working in the property industry who can alert you to buying opportunities.
- A supplier of goods to a retail chain who can tell you there might be demand for your products as well.
- An IT hardware consultant who becomes aware of a large contract for software services which you could provide.
The relationship could be one-off, intermittent, or regular. This agreement has been drawn for a business relationship which is not that of a standard sales agent.
This agreement places no obligation on the finder to sell or produce orders nor grant him any rights to use your intellectual property. On the contrary, it protects you from his competing with you.
You will pay him a commission on sales, for which we have provided a procedure with several options.
Application and features
- Suitable for all types of business
- Ensures the introducer will not directly sell (and undercut) your products or services, or sell related products or services
- Complete with explanatory and guidance notes in plain English
- Setting up and basis of agreement
- Terms of appointment
- How the introducer will work and what he must not do
- Payment procedure
- Returns and refunds
- Rights and duties of the Principal
- What you agree to do (all optional)
- Protection of your confidential Information and intellectual property
- No competition
- Termination and what happens afterwards
- More of your legal framework
- Schedule 1 Terms and triggers for payment
- Schedule 2 Marketing plans
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"Compared to the costs quoted by our lawyers your service is an absolute bargain. We can now invest our money where it really matters!"Gary Morrison
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again"Colin Poole