Holiday house letting agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
We have two versions of this document. This one is a slightly more formal and comprehensive version set out as an agreement to be signed by both parties. The alternative is drawn as a “terms and conditions” document which is non-negotiable. You can send that out in response to an enquiry or post it on your website Find it at Terms and conditions: holiday property.
This document is suitable for letting property anywhere in the world. It is in plain English but very comprehensive.
Application and features
- Comprehensive terms for letting a house, flat or villa to a group of people for a holiday;
- Suitable for a period of up to three months, but more usually one or two weeks;
- Not suitable for a business letting or a holiday letting for more than three months (simply to avoid the tenant acquiring tenancy rights at law - more likely, the longer they remain).
- All basic facts;
- Rent, deposit against good behaviour;
- Large menu of good behaviour “promises" setting out what tenant can and cannot do;
- Explanatory notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K
"Compared to the costs quoted by our lawyers your service is an absolute bargain. We can now invest our money where it really matters!"Gary Morrison