Holiday caravan letting agreement
A comprehensive tenancy agreement for a caravan holiday let. Written in plain English, with relevant provisions, and a choice of items of tenant's covenants.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is suitable for letting a holiday caravan, anywhere in the world. It is drawn as a "terms and conditions" document which is non-negotiable. It is drawn with a view to you sending it out in response to an enquiry or posted on your website.
This document is in plain English but very comprehensive.
Application and features
- Comprehensive terms for letting of a furnished caravan to a group of people for a holiday;
- Suitable for a period of up to three months, but more usually one or two weeks;
- Not suitable for a business letting or a holiday letting for more than three months or a residential caravan letting (simply because the holiday maker may acquire certain rights at law the longer they remain).
- All basic facts;
- Rent, deposit against good behavior;
- Large menu of good behaviour "promises" setting out what tenant can and cannot do;
- Explanatory notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"Yes the document was very useful, easy to read and understand and contained everything I needed. I will definitely refer to your site in the future. "Vicky Gregory
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K