Fashion or FMCG design and make up agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this fashion or FMCG design and make up agreement
This agreement is for you to send your designs and ideas to a company who will complete the design, send samples to you for approval, pass your stringent tests, comply with national or international standards and ultimately make up to your order. It could as easily be used for any fast moving consumer product like cosmetics, toys or household goods.
We cannot hope to think up the specification for every possible product. We leave it to you to provide your specification for design, finished product and standards to be achieved along the way.
- Favours the designer/customer not the manufacturer, so puts you in the driving seat
- Takes you logically through the practical provisions you will need
- Assumes your intellectual property is of great value and must be protected.
- Suitable for a contract with foreign supplier
Contents of this fashion or FMCG design and make up agreement
The most important provisions are likely to be:
- Manufacturer’s warranties - who they are, what qualifications they have.
- Scope of work - what exactly is the deal
- Design reviews, product testing and quality assurance
- Setup costs
- Payment for product development
- You can show their plant to potential customers or regulatory bodies
- Design price and payment
- Production price
- Use of sub-contractors
- Option to cancel contract if ownership changes
- Confidential Information, including your intellectual property
- New designs
- Rules for publicity and / or announcements
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.