Equestrian facilities licence: stables; arena or other buildings
Agreeing the occasional use of facilities, like show jumping, arenas, gallops or cross country courses.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document governs the use of any facilities, for example, show jumps, arena, gallop or cross country course. It has been drafted specifically to protect the owner from claims. Can be used once or as repeat terms.
Application and features
- Comprehensive agreement any person who has facilities to rent or a person wanting to hire another’s facilities
- Practical and firm provisions protect the owner from claims
- Written in plain English
- Explanatory notes included
- Identifying facility to be used
- Time and conditions for use
- Obligations of user
- Indemnity to land owner
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"Yes the document was very useful, easy to read and understand and contained everything I needed. I will definitely refer to your site in the future. "Vicky Gregory
"I found the documents easy to use and great value. I feel the service is easy to use and good value for money"Sean McNicholas