Corporate HR consultancy agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this corporate HR consultancy contract
This document is suitable for any business which calls itself an HR consultancy. This contract is for a corporate HR consultancy to present to any client as its contract. See below for alternative consultancy contracts. It may be edited either by you before you submit it, or in negotiation with your client. It is drawn to protect you, the consultancy, but should also be acceptable to your clients.
This is an “umbrella” contract, set up for the possibility of future assignments under the same terms. That way, if you want more work from the same consultant, all you have to do is define it and refer to this agreement. Even if you expect never to enter into a new work assignment, you do not have to delete anything on that account.
The HR consultancy contract provides for the specification of work to be placed in a schedule to this agreement on the first time it is used. All later assignments of work will automatically be subject to this contract without specific mention.
There are options in several areas, notably contract summary, payment systems and working arrangements.
- Ease of use (as always with Net Lawman documents)
- Thorough coverage of legal areas
- Practical, alternative business provisions
- No requirement for you be your own lawyer
The law in this HR consultancy agreement
There is little statute law in this consultancy agreement. It depends on basic contract law and tort.
Alternatives to this HR consultancy agreement
Net Lawman publishes two HR consultancy contracts:
- for a corporate consultancy to offer to its client (this contract)
- for a single consultant working alone or with colleagues or sub-contractors
You can see the full selection at Consultancy agreements.
Contents of this agreement
- Definitions and interpretation
- Preliminary legal matters
- Consultant's status
- Contract summary and payment
- Work management procedure
- Consultant's obligations
- Option for use of sub-contractors
- Intellectual property ownership
- New intellectual property
- Option for no competition (if your client insists)
- Limitation of your liability
- Duration and termination
- Mutual indemnity
- Other legal provisions
- Publicity / Announcements
- Miscellaneous matters
Over 2,500 words of helpful and informative drafting notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"Compared to the costs quoted by our lawyers your service is an absolute bargain. We can now invest our money where it really matters!"Gary Morrison
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K