Business transfer agreement: incorporation of a sole trader or partnership to a company
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
These are agreements for the sale of any type of business by either a limited liability partnership, a company, a by one or more individuals. Net Lawman also host agreements for sale of a company, with or without a business.
First, we cover matters common to most or all of the agreements, then we look at each document in turn.
Who will use these documents?
Any individual or company selling or buying a business or enterprise of any sort. It is usual for the Buyer to provide the sale agreement. However, Sellers can gain an advantage by obtaining the agreement first and making preliminary edits in your favour.
- Terms of the agreement for sale and list of subject matter of sale
- Provision of purchase price, when and how it is to be paid
- Practical steps required to complete the transaction
- Dealing with counting and hand over of stocks
- Responsibility for creditors and debtors
- Seller’s warranties
- Seller’s future activities
- Mediation of a dispute before court action
- Other legal issues to negotiate and account for
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"Yes the document was very useful, easy to read and understand and contained everything I needed. I will definitely refer to your site in the future. "Vicky Gregory
"Compared to the costs quoted by our lawyers your service is an absolute bargain. We can now invest our money where it really matters!"Gary Morrison