Aircraft share agreement
Comprehensive document to regulate the fractional (shared) ownership of an aircraft between two or more parties.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This agreement covers any situation where two or more people or sets of people share ownership and use of an aircraft for leisure or business. The agreement has been drawn to as to regulate occupation where only one owner uses the aircraft at any one time. However, there is nothing to prevent a second owner sharing time with another owner.
Even if ownership of your aircraft is registered with some organisation, the particulars will not record the shares in which the aircraft is held. So If you own 60% and I own 40% we have to record that in some other document. If we do not do so, “the Law” will assume we own in the shares in which we contributed to the purchase price. This may or may not be the same thing. These Net Lawman agreements specifically record the shares. They also record shares which may be owned by someone who is not a registered owner. Such an interest is called a beneficial interest.
Application and features
- Comprehensive fractional ownership document for any type of aircraft
- Sensible and practical provisions for shared ownership
- Written in plain English
- Explanatory notes to guide you
- Terms of beneficial interest - beneficial trusts provision
- Price and payment for the aircraft
- How many people allowed in the aircraft at one time and who they may be
- Who and how will manage payment of expenses
- Purchase of accessories for the aircraft – how they are purchased, whom they belong to
- Management of the aircraft, including operating costs
- Undertakings by the parties
- Alternative exit strategies
- Timetable in the form of a schedule to allow you to arrange who will have the aircraft when
- Effect of termination
- Alternative exit strategies
- Other legal provisions
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have found Net Lawman perfect for my needs and saved me thousand of dollars in legal fees getting a lawyer to produce these douc's from scratch. I have used three of the Net Lawman doc's to basically write up the NDA, contract, Non Solicitation agreements to a level of being 95% complete and then used my lawyer to sign off. My lawyer even commented how complete these doc's are.
Thanks guys, great service/product.
Cheers Dean"Dean Harper
"I have found the product exactly what I wanted and the notes helpful - as well as it being easy to locate, buy and download. There should be a better way of making your product more widely known. I have recently had experience of a tailor-made lease and this left a lot to be desired - whereas your product is well researched and ticks all the boxes."Ted
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K