Website sale and purchase agreement
Use this comprehensive agreement to buy a website, complete, but not yet trading. Large menu of warranties.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive business agreement for you to buy from an individual or a company or any other organisation.
It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by making the document his.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale;
- Designed for the deal to be completed on the same day, not at some future time;
- Comprehensive list of matters to be done before completion and documents to be handed to the buyer;
- Provisions to prevent seller setting up in competition;
- Explanatory guidance notes in plain English are included.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller's activities
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K
"I found the documents easy to use and great value. I feel the service is easy to use and good value for money"Sean McNicholas