Web hosting agreement
Most host ISPs will prefer standard terms. Occasionally however, you will need a document with agreed specific terms. This document will form the basis of your contract with majorinternetpresence.com or in other circumstances of non-standard services.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
For a host company: these documents are critical to ensure a good relationship between you and your client. Simply, they help to protect you completely.
For a client: you will be aware that web site hosting is usually an ongoing, long-term affair. As the value of your web site increases, you will be keen to ensure it is “safe” in every way. The provisions in these documents help you to get the agreement right.
Who will use these documents?
- Any person or company who:
- Wants to place their web site with a host who will provide Internet access;
- Who operates a web site hosting business;
- Who wants to place their own hardware installation with a co-location host who will provide Internet access.
Application and features
- Will be preferred by hosting customers, because standard form terms and conditions tend to be both inflexible and biased heavily in favour of the host
- Suitable for almost all small or medium sized web sites
- Can be used for hosting on either a shared or a dedicated server
- Protects both parties
- The host's draft Acceptable Use Policy
- Draft schedule of services which could be included
- System and network security
- Confidentiality and third party software rights
- Other usual legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"I needed an Agreement and Google, as always, was where I headed. I found the Net Lawman site and initially I thought I needed a relationship type Agreement but the Lodger one was absolutely perfect.
I didn't think it would be so easy so would recommend your website to anybody who was looking for an Agreement to suit their needs."Wendy Auger
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again"Colin Poole