Security services contract
This agreement is useful for both, the security service provider and to the client (which may be an industrial unit, shopping center, hospital, residential society, school or any other organisations) on payment of agreed fee and the client who wishes to engage the security agency for the security of its industrial or institutional premises.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
The purpose of this agreement is to regulate the relationship between the client and the security Services provider (which is a company) in connection with the security Services to be provided for the designated premises.
The security agency must be professional and offer highly trained and certified guards capable of providing the level of security and protection that suits the client’s’ business and operations and matches the risk potential.
- The security Services provider and the client both can use this agreement.
- This agreement provides flexibility by the way of choosing the description of the rendered security Services and option for relevant schedules.
- This agreement is comprehensive in the manner to cover all the relevant aspects involved in this type of service including provisions relating to:
- Firearms and the equipment which the security personnel will use for the performance of their services
- Price and Payment
- Intellectual property
- No competition
- Extent and limitation of liability
- Premature termination and its consequences
- Miscellaneous clause about waiver, force majeure, notice and service, dispute resolution etc
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"I have found the product exactly what I wanted and the notes helpful - as well as it being easy to locate, buy and download. There should be a better way of making your product more widely known. I have recently had experience of a tailor-made lease and this left a lot to be desired - whereas your product is well researched and ticks all the boxes."Ted
"I appreciate your patience. I have to say though it took me a while (I had almost given up) to come across your internet site, but I was quite impressed with the manoverabilty of the site itself and the services it offers. Normally I am very cautious about internet services and am pleasantly impressed by you professional response. Without doubt I will definitely be recommending yourselves to others."Razwana