Equal opportunities and non harassment policy
Comprehensive guidance covering company policy and employee obligations with sexual harassment spelled out. Helps protect you from tribunal claims arising from discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Sexual harassment is a an increasing work place problem which causes distress to victims, time off work and quite frequently, resignation.
As an employer, you are responsible for what happens in the work place, so no matter how careful you are, a Tribunal case can be lost on account of the activity of some maverick in your organisation. By reminding employee’s of their continuing obligations and putting this policy into practise, you are less likely to face claims against you.
Make sure you incorporate this policy into staff contracts by reference (as in the Net Lawman contract documents) so that employees are bound by the terms of the policy.
You should then apply the policy consistently by issuing reminders and checks where suitable.
Who will use this document?
- All employers, no matter how large or small
Application and features
- Comprehensive guidance covering company policy and employee obligations
- Sexual harassment spelled out in every way, manner and form
- Helps protect you from tribunal claims arising from discrimination and sexual harassment
- Educates staff in best practice
- Full explanation of employee involvement both as employees and as representatives of the company/organisation
- Definition of discrimination
- Policy goals
- Applicability to vacancy advertising
- Applicability to selection and recruitment
- Disability discrimination
- Employee obligations
- Full explanation of sexual harassment
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"I needed an Agreement and Google, as always, was where I headed. I found the Net Lawman site and initially I thought I needed a relationship type Agreement but the Lodger one was absolutely perfect.
I didn't think it would be so easy so would recommend your website to anybody who was looking for an Agreement to suit their needs."Wendy Auger
"I appreciate your patience. I have to say though it took me a while (I had almost given up) to come across your internet site, but I was quite impressed with the manoverabilty of the site itself and the services it offers. Normally I am very cautious about internet services and am pleasantly impressed by you professional response. Without doubt I will definitely be recommending yourselves to others."Razwana