No smoking policy
A comprehensive Non-Smoking Policy designed to integrate lasting effects in the workplace. Aids in compliance with health and safety legislation as well as promoting a healthier work environment.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
A comprehensive No-Smoking Policy designed to integrate lasting effects in the workplace. Aids in compliance with health and safety legislation as well as promoting a healthier work environment.
How to use:
- It is essential to introduce the policy firmly yet steadily. Discuss the policy with a variety of employees from all sections of the organisation. It should be debated and all employees represented fairly in order to achieve lasting success regards a reduction in the number of smokers;
- Once implemented, all employees should have access to a copy of the policy and it should be added to where ever appropriate;
- Employees should be reminded about the policy regularly;
- Employees should be encouraged to give up smoking and should be given guidance and counselling wherever possible.
Application and features
- Model policy for any organisation
- In plain English with explanatory notes
- Principles of a No Smoking Policy
- Reasons for implementing a No Smoking Policy
- References to health and safety legislation – showing that a ban on smoking in public places will be enforced
- The policy – which can be amended and added to as necessary
- Guidelines for smooth integration of the policy
- Methods of enforcement
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"I have found the product exactly what I wanted and the notes helpful - as well as it being easy to locate, buy and download. There should be a better way of making your product more widely known. I have recently had experience of a tailor-made lease and this left a lot to be desired - whereas your product is well researched and ticks all the boxes."Ted
"I appreciate your patience. I have to say though it took me a while (I had almost given up) to come across your internet site, but I was quite impressed with the manoverabilty of the site itself and the services it offers. Normally I am very cautious about internet services and am pleasantly impressed by you professional response. Without doubt I will definitely be recommending yourselves to others."Razwana