Horse loan agreement
Agreement to protect an owner and their horse or pony loaned or rented for eventing, jumping or showing.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document will suit many situations. Simply amend it at the places marked to make it your own. You can use it again and again. It covers both the loan of a horse for eventing or jumping and a pony for showing. It includes alternative provision for circumstances when the owner contributes or alternatively where the borrower pays for the use of the horse or pony.
It is invaluable for anyone who wants to make a proper record of a transaction and protect himself from the “compensation culture”.
Application and features
- Suitable for a horse or pony for eventing, jumping, dressage or cross country
- Editable for flexible agreements
- Written in plain English
- With explanatory guidance notes
- Alternative of payment for loan or free loan
- Responsibilities of rider for care and maintenance
- Who is responsible for risk and insurance
- Conditions of loan that rider shall compete in specified competitions
- Extensive warranties relating to condition and history of horse
- Brood mare may not be in foal
- Supply to buyer of documents and record of achievement
- Various legal matters
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current New Zealand law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I used Netlawman to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"Compared to the costs quoted by our lawyers your service is an absolute bargain. We can now invest our money where it really matters!"Gary Morrison
"I have found the product exactly what I wanted and the notes helpful - as well as it being easy to locate, buy and download. There should be a better way of making your product more widely known. I have recently had experience of a tailor-made lease and this left a lot to be desired - whereas your product is well researched and ticks all the boxes."Ted